Connors Group Announces the Release of LaborPro™ Software Platform
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pittsburgh, PA – Connors Group is pleased to announce the release of LaborPro™, a powerful, feature rich, Engineered Labor Standards software system built for Retail, Grocery, Distribution, Manufacturing and Service Industries.
Connors Group designed and developed LaborPro™ by drawing upon years of industry work across multiple systems and input from an advisory board of clients and industry practitioners.
LaborPro™ is an easy-to-use, fast and reliable cloud-based system, that gives users the ability to manage large, dynamic, and complex labor models.
Features and benefits:
• The platform is preconfigured with master standards for Retail, Grocery, Distribution, Manufacturing and Service Industries
• It’s powerful, easy to use and flexible location profiling simplifies location-specific standards
• Users can quickly apply labor standards to an entire organization or network
• A statistical approach ensures an accurate labor model by focusing on the work content that truly matters
• The software is highly scalable and deployable with minimal IT support required
• Offers the ability to manage large, dynamic, and complex labor models or simpler but ever-changing models
“The reception to LaborPro™ has been tremendous,” stated Jeff Peretin, President of Connors Group. “Many of our clients, including Lululemon™ and Buffalo Wild Wings™ are seeing a fast return on their investment. The ease-of-use, and out-of-the-box features has resulted in immediate bottom-line results.”
About Connors Group
Connors Group was formed in 2008 with the mission of helping companies achieve real, measurable, and sustainable operational improvement through Industrial Engineering and Lean business practices.